We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide on our website.
1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our records:
- Contact information you provide.
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via forms or contests.
2. We use this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our site and other communications tools.
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events, contests, and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
- Track usage of our site.
3. Contact information. We do not share, sell, or trade email addresses. We may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information we collect and make available via out Web site.
5. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications.